We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
Click here to know more about me
Feel free to contact me at 407.417.4227 to help you in all your real estate needs.
Katherine Figueroa full time real estate broker, licensed in Florida and Puerto Rico with a vast experience of over 28 years working with buyer, sellers, investors and developers. She was born and raised in the island of Puerto Rico. While attending high school she enrolled in the young business professionals program and was assigned to work with the islands largest banking institution. After studying Business Administration at the University of Puerto Rico and working with many real estate professionals processing and coordinating their closing she decided to join the real estate industry and had a goal to excel in all aspects of real estate from sales to leadership inside the real estate industry.
She was one of the youngest individual in Puerto Rico to obtain her real estate brokers license and open her own real estate brokerage where she has applied over 28 years inside the real estate industry as a broker owner serving a large clientele base locally and on an international level. She served in leadership positions in her local, state and national boards inside the real estate industry. She was appointed by the governor of Puerto Rico to Serve on the Puerto Rico Real Estate Commission.
She relocated with her husband a long time Florida Real Estate broker to Central Florida and apply her many years of experience and dedication within the Real Estate industry working out of the Watson Realty Corp. REALTORS ChampionsGate office as a broker associate.
- Experience in the marketing and sale of the Residential, Luxury and Commercial Real Estate Market while Broker Owner of a Certified Coldwell Banker International Office in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Resort / Vacation / Second Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Beach front, Lake Front, Golf and Gated Communities
Real Estate Professional Designations and Certifications
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Resort & Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Certified Real Estate Broker Manager (CRB)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource-Certified (SFR)
- Real Estate Technology Specialist (E-Pro)
- At Home with Diversity-Certified (AHWD)
- Transnational Referral Certified (TRC)
- Appointed by the Governor to serve on the Puerto Rico Real Estate Commission. Past President of the Puerto Rico Association of REALTORS®. Served on the Local Board, National and International Association, Commercial and Luxury Real Estate Committees.
- Served as Chairman & Vice-chairman of The National Association of REALTORS® Small States Committee
- Member of National Association of REALTORS® (FAR), Florida Association of REALTORS® (FAR), Orlando Regional Association of REALTORS® (ORRA), Global Council of Orlando,
- Florida Notary Public
- Over 28 Years of Real Estate Industry Experience.
- Education: University of Puerto Rico, Coldwell Banker University and REALTORS® University
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Puerto Rico Licensed Real Estate Broker
- 2006 Presidential Award
- 2006 Zenit Award
- 2016 Top International Outgoing Referral Associate